Saturday, February 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Russian Style

What do you get when you have 56 adults, 24 kids, a live band, kiddie entertainment, balloons, a birthday cake and non-stop food? A 1st birthday party for cousin Zoey - with all the Russian trimmings! It was quite the soiree and both girls were party animals to the end. Despite all the people, the music and the food O. partied like it was 1989. When the music teacher arrived, O. screeched with happiness and could not be contained in her daddy's hands.



Happy 1st birthday Zoey.

2 comments:

Helen "just trying to survive" Yack said...

This is the "Happy Birthday Russian Style" party planner, and aka mother to Zoey and aunt to O. I'm so happy that the cousins were able to party together..I'm sure there will be many more partying in their future!!

Carden Group Communications said...

WOW - I want to hire "Russian Style" birthday party planner for my next soiree. Looks like big fun!